Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Me Made May: Week one's WIP

Part of my pledge for this year's Me Made May was to finish one work in progress (WIP) each week, so here's number one.

This dress was started back in February but got put away when I messed up the hemming. Since then I've got it out a couple of times with the intention of finishing it but I'd already fallen out of love with it so it just got put back.

The pattern is the same as my star print dress and I didn't make any changes to it but the fabric is stretchier so it hangs differently. To be honest, finishing it hasn't made me like it any more (I think it looks like a granny dress) but I'll see how I feel after wearing it today.

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Way hotter than a granny dress! I think it looks really flattering, and I love the colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely not a granny dress! I think it looks really good - hope you like it more after wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this dress looks great on you and the color is really pretty too. It definitely does not look like a granny dress either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm...I don't see a granny dress anywhere! Great dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone, I had changed my mind about the dress by the end of the day - think I was just having a bad morning!

    ReplyDelete