I've been in a bit of a sewing and blogging funk recently but I think I'm through the worst of it and can see light at the end of the tunnel, thanks in part to a couple of big boosts I've had the past couple of weeks. Firstly, my first Georgia was Victoria's pick in the Georgia round up post! I was completely gobsmacked, thank you Victoria.
Then the lovely Jane at Pelly Melly nominated me for the Liebster Award! I feel so honoured to get this, alot of the blogs I now follow were found through links from Liebster Award posts, so thank you very much Jane.
So, onto the nitty gritty... If you don't know about the award, this is how it works:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you
3. Nominate 11 other followers with less than 500 followers
4. Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer
5. Tag your nominees and post a comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them
Here are Jane's questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. How do you get yourself out of a sewing funk?
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
4. Sewing for other people: love it or loathe it?
5. What is your best feature?
6. If you had an infinite amount of money that would disappear after one day, how would you spend that day?
7. What is your favourite fabric shop?
8. What is your biggest sewing sin?
9. If you could make any sewing process disappear, what would it be?
10. Which other crafts, if any, do you do?
11. Cats or dogs?
And here are my nominees (based on Bloglovin followers):