Wednesday, 1 May 2013

MMMay'13 Day 1

Something remarkable happened when I woke up this morning - I actually did my hair, put some make up on and made an effort with my outfit (sort of).  Normally I drag myself out of bed when I hear Faith making her way downstairs and stay in whatever was the first thing I picked up from the floor until I have to go out somewhere.

What brought about this incident?  Well Me Made May of course.  I was going to make a real effort today in celebration of the start of the challenge but Stuart tried to kill me on Monday with his idea of an easy circuit training session and I'm still hobbling around like an old lady so heels were not going to happen today.  Instead I'm wearing my Alma blouse which I haven't actually worn since I took the pictures for my blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment