Friday, 12 April 2013

A Negroni for Helen: Part 2

Well, I bought another buttonhole foot and have made a start on Helen's shirt. So far I have two wonky flapped pockets and a couple of edged front facings. Sorry about the crappy photo but Stuart has literally fallen asleep on the laptop so can't upload any decent ones. I'm tempted to add a photo of him for comedy value but I don't think he'd appreciate it.

Anyway, back to the shirt - I've been dreading starting it because I've got used to doing simple projects that only take a night to complete, but I'm actually really enjoying doing something that takes concentration and (of a fashion) precision, which is good because after this I've got a skirt and waistcoat to do for my Gran and then I get to do some selfish sing for Me Made May. Yay!

Goodnight good people, I'm off to carry on sewing facings before the clock strikes 10 and my brain turns to mush.

No comments:

Post a Comment